Monday, April 14, 2008

A Good Day


I have a new client with neuropathy due to diabetes. I worked on him last week and it looked like tough going. His feet were about the stiffest I had ever seen.

Today when I worked on him I noticed he reacted when I applied pressure on the tailbone area. So I concentrated on the tailbone area a little more. The foot started to loosen up. The same thing happened with the other foot.

Working the rim of the heel is good for loosening the foot in general. But I had never really spent that much time on it with other diabetics.

As he was leaving he showed me how he could lift his leg which had not been possible before. He was cautious but encouraged.

We have a long way to go but I learn something new from reflexology all the time. That is what makes it so darn interesting.

A good day.

Kevin Kunz

To work the tailbone area use thumbwalking along the inside rim of the foot. For further instruction see P95 in Complete Reflexology for Life.

No comments: