Monday, February 23, 2009

Ringing in the Ears

A left human ear. David Benbennick took this photograph today, March 14, 2005.

This post was placed on the Reflexology Community. Thought this might be of interest.

"I was on the phone with my pharmacist to see if the hissing sound in my
ears was tinnitus caused by new medication I'm taking. (She thought it
was more likely the one that I just got off.)
Anyway, I opened up my reflexology reference book under tinnitus and it
said to work the web between the pinky and ring fingers. Was that ever
sore! Within five minutes the hissing was gone (it's been worsening
over the past few weeks) although the reflex was still very sore.
Right away I noticed that my ears felt warm, as if I had been rubbing
them into circulation although I hadn't touched them!
Isn't that wild?! I love my "Complete Reflexology for Life"!"

ryanandbaby

Makes writing books worthwhile.

Kevin Kunz

http://www.reflexology-research.com
http://www.dk.com/reflexology

No comments: