Thursday, September 24, 2009

From our Facebook Exchange today on reflex revival technique. It is a little disjointed as this was in response to question. since I was responding a lot of times to several people it was difficult to do it as a simple question and answer format. Here is the raw feed. I might try to clean it up tomorrow.

*******************************************************************.

Got a lot of reaction to the self reliance. So here is another wow moment. You are in rural Ireland. No chance of quick medical help. In your sleep you here your wife cry out. You know it isn't good. When you arrive in the livingroom your friend... is lifeless. You dive for the floor and hit the center of his big toes repeatedly. After 10 hits to the left toe and 7 to the right he bolts upright and names everyone in the room asking why we are all standing around him. I want to see the reflex revival technique studied. It could save a lot of lives. It is as self reliant as you can get.

It is what we call the pituitary. But I think it is a lot more than that. It is the start of the longest neuron in the body. It goes from the center of the big toe to the brain stem. Brain stem effects a lot of different functions such as respiration, heart rate and so forth. (That why I used the brain stem for arrhythmia), I revived a woman twenty years earlier with the same technique. Same thing lifeless- no vital signs. Our frined it turns out had a rare disorder called Brugada's syndrome. It's only symptom is sudden cardiac death. There is more to this.

I am not a big fan of using knuckles but in this situation I would use knuckles or instruments(pencil eraser?) if you aren't strong enough to get in deep. Worry about the bruising later. The thing that I will try do if you are interested is do a short video. It isn't a hard technique. But what really gets me is how fast they come back. And with both of them there was no chance of medical help arriving. Now I still believe you need to do conventional first aid but if someone is free or if nothing works.

What intrigues me about this is that they are cognitive. Not groggy but right there with you. We have a newsletter article on this. I will post a link, I know the stress cue for this disorder. I don't know how you test revival techniques. It isn't in the kit but the technique is in Complete Reflexology for Life. And it works with people who have simply passed out. You can use the thumb. More?

Barbara was just on the phone to Michael. It was three years ago this happened. I can also tell you that they tested Michael after this and couldn't find the same patterns on his ekg's. It took a genetic test to confirm. I can also tell you I work a much wider area on the heart after this particularly under the big toe. It is the timing on the heart that goes haywire.

Completely stopped no signs of life. With arrhythmia I used the whole stalk of the toe up to the pituitary area. I think the revival techniques has other applications since it is the longest neuron in the body. the other person I revive about 23 years ago was what I thought was kicking when she came out. After we looked into it it might have been walking. The walking reflex area is in the same area as basic metabolic functions like heart beat and breathing. The EMT's got lost because the house's numbers were removed for painting. I asked her if she knew who I was and she said, "Yes you are a jackass." We knew she was back because she always talked to us that way.

Oh Brugada is when the heart goes into arrhythmia and then it stops. His had stopped. 2nd leading cause of death among young men in Asia right behind car crashes. Now they have discovered an Irish strain. The stress cue is right under the big toe on the ball of the foot. Hurts like hell. Lots of calcification.

Kevin Kunz

http://www.reflexology-research.com

http://www.dk.com/reflexology

Follow me on Twitter-http://twitter.com/footreflexology

Paperback edition of Complete Reflexology for Lifeis here- Order yours today.

No comments: