Monday, September 17, 2007

Wow, what are the odds?

Barbara and I went to a birthday party last night. We usually don't go to parties because I end up working on feet all night.

At any rate we meet the host /birthday boy, Mark at the door. We are carrying our new book, Complete Reflexology for Life to show Mark.

Mark leads us into the kitchen and introduces us to three people.

These people were well familiar with our work. One of the women, Jill explains that she bought our book, Reflexology: Health at Your Fingertips . Wow what are the odds of that.

But then Jill goes on. Her daughter's baby had swelling on the brain in our local university hospital. They were frantic when the nurses had them try reflexology and it worked.

She also told me about using our book to work on inducing labor. That worked as well.

Jill went through every page in the new book very carefully. I was wondering what was going through her head.

I have to find out more.

Kevin

No comments: