This was a question on Yahoo Answers. I had fun with my response so don't be too critical. It was done quickly.
This is a hard question to answer since there are so many facets to reflexology.
1) Reflexology is about being able to control your own body.
2) Reflexology is about being able to help others.
3) Reflexology is about wellness and our capability of achieving that state.
4) Reflexology is about human touch and our need for it.
5) Reflexology is about tired hands and feet and a way to renew our poor overworked appendages.
6) Reflexology is about making every footstep a positive rather than a negative.
7) Reflexology is about lowering health care costs.
8) Reflexology is about being able to addressing a health problem.
9) Reflexology is about being connected to others.
10) Reflexology is about children, seniors and overworked parents.
11) Reflexology is about discovery.
12) Reflexology is about developing the brain.
13) Reflexology is about communication.
14) Reflexology is about relieving pain, anxiety and depression.
15) Reflexology is about balance both the physical kind and the mental kind.
16) Reflexology is about addressing the issues of aging.
17) Reflexology is about giving and receiving.
18) Reflexology is about searching for answers.
19) Reflexology is about dealing with stress.
20) Reflexology is about dealing with fatigue.
21) Reflexology is about saving lives.
22) Reflexology is about making one's passing peaceful.
23) Reflexology is about creativity.
24) Reflexology is about life and the celebration of it.
I can go on and on but reflexology is a wonderful tool with many, many facets.
"All acts of life both conscious and unconscious are reflexes." Pavlov's teacher
Happy New Year.