Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tinnitus and Our Veterans





I didn't realize that Janna had included this testimonial when I read her email.

She has a good point. "Kevin I heard on K.Oberman (Keith Oberman) that 70,000 Iraq vets have ringing in the ears."

Janna is quite proud of being able to turn off her ringing. She feels it would be of enormous value to Vets. Here's her email.

*************************************************************************

Good Morning Friends,

I have tinnitus, which is a ringing in my ears! I never know when the ringing will arrive and
be louder than the conversation I am may be attempting to have with someone.

If you or anyone you know has this, you might want to check out this FREE interactive chart
developed by Kevin and Barbara Kunz, the foremost published Reflexologists on the planet!

When I use the tip of my thumb to press where the foot and the hand charts show the ear points
the ringing subsides. It is like the volume button on a radio being turned down! It is amazing.

This chart is a lot of fun and I keep the link in my favorites for quick self care. There is lots of
Science about the hands and feet; and the Kunz’s have written quite a few fun books if you are interested!

Enjoy, Janna Schlagenhauf



Here is the link to the interactive foot chart!

http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/features/reflexology/footchart.html

Here is the link to the interactive hand chart!

http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/features/reflexology/handchart.html

2 comments:

dancilhoney said...

What you share is really informative. This might be the first aid when tinnitus felt. Tinnitus Miracle ebook

kate said...

ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERB I WAS CURED FROM A TERRIBLE TINNITUS.
. Is my pleasure to comment on this site and i thank the admin of this site for his/her great work so far. I really don’t know how to thank DR WILLIAMS for helping me get cured for over 20 year of suffering from a terrible tinnitus, my tinnitus started when i was 28 year i thought is going to end one day but even get worse as days went by,i have tried all western drugs prescribed by doctors but to no avail i lost total concentration, even at night i screams even more because the sounds become louder because everywhere is quiet. i came across DR WILLIAMS contact through a headline news on internet about how DR WILLIAMS have help so many people to get cured of tinnitus and so many other with similar body problem ,i contacted him and he told me how to get his herb,few day later he sent me the herbal portion which i take every morning for 21 days, and his medicine was able to restore me back to normal and now am very okay without any side effects whatsoever If you have Tinnitus, you can contact him on his email address drwilliams098765@gmail.com for help