Thursday, September 18, 2008

Healing Sleep and Reflexology

© luv4art. Image from BigStockPhoto.com

I have really been sleeping well lately. It has been a deep sleep with lots of dreams. They are pleasant dreams. I haven't slept this well since I was a kid. 

My trick is simple. I do bamboo walking just before bed. What is bamboo walking? Legend has it that the Samurai warriors would go out in the bamboo forest and chop down a piece of bamboo. They would then split it. They would lay a piece of bamboo on the ground and walk on the rounded part. 

Of course you could work on your feet with  reflexology. There are several excellent research studies that point to the help reflexology can be. Partner reflexology can be excellent because there is a lot to letting someone else apply the technique. Or dust off that old foot roller and give it a workout. 

Sweet dreams. 

Kevin Kunz





No comments: