Thursday, November 1, 2007

Complete Reflexology for Life



I ran across this very nice blog this morning and thought I would share it.

Kevin Kunz
**************************************************

Complete Reflexology for Life

Having this past month off from blogging, gave me the opportunity to investigate new publications on reflexology.

I’ve got to tell you folks, I was so impressed with this recently published reflexology reference book by Barbara & Kevin Kunz, that I felt the need to share it with you.

I own several of their other publications; however, the beauty of this particular book, is the fact that it’s like an encyclopedia of most of their works combined.
Not only does it contain information on foot reflexology, but also hand reflexology as well.

It blew me away!

The illustrations and information are clear, precise, and easy to understand.
Not only is it beneficial for the novice, but also the professional as well.
It definately taught me a plethora of some new knowledge!

Book Highlights
*The principles and techniques of reflexology
*Self-help sessions and treatments for any stage of life
*Effective ways to treat health concerns
*Treatments for personal and professional use
*The use of self-help foot tools
*Proper foot care
*Teaches you how to easily incorporate reflexology into your daily life.

As a professional…I highly recommend investigating this book.
You can either purchase it at your local bookstore, or you can visit Barbara & Kevin ; where they can direct you on how to order it online.
It’s one of those books you’ll be able to use for the rest of your life!
So enjoy it…and be well.

Ron, C.R. aka solework
Ron's Blog
http://solework.wordpress.com/2007/10/31/complete-reflexology-for-life/

1 comment:

alhaimy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.